Gorgeous, south facing, custom home on 1.9 ac overlooking Elma on Strawberry Hill, a luxury base for work/play. High ceilings/grand doors complement the great room concept floor plan. Soak in endless views from the sitting area and snuggle near the fireplace. Entertain on a grand scale in a dining area for the largest of gatherings. Create a culinary masterpiece in the spacious kitchen w/ plenty of workspace and cabinetry. Time for a Zoom call, retreat to the den/office for privacy. Need to spend time being creative, the main floor bonus room (could be 5th bedroom), is flexible space. A luxurious master suite (view) and 3 addt'l bedrooms echo the vibe of this home. Enjoy a huge laundry, 2nd pantry, home theatre, super-sized garage and more.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,824 sq. ft
3,824 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Propane,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Propane
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Disposal,Microwave,Stove/Range
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Laminate,Laminate Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Primary,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,French Doors,Jetted Tub,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Walk-In Pantry,Wired for Generator,Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Driveway,Attached Garage.
- Wood, Brick, Cement Plank
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Electric Car Charging,High Speed Internet,Irrigation,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Sprinkler System. Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price